Thursday, November 26, 2009
1st HILONGOS AIRSOFT TOURNAMENT 2009
1st HILONGOS AIRSOFT TOURNAMENT
OPERATION: Saving CKK (Camp Kapitan Kikoy)
December 13, 2009
0700 - 1700 hrs
Erap Sports Complex
HNVS Hilongos, Leyte
450 fps limit
12 man to play
Registration fee every team: 3,600.00
Additional Player Registration :Php300.00
Registration send to ML Kwarta Padala:
Vincent Ben Garand Avila
CP#: 09127473881 / 09085687678
(Important:Upon sending the registration, please txt to the recipient the TEAM'S NAME, COMPLETE NAME OF SENDER, AGE, ADDRESS AND CONTROL NUMBER. Handcarry payment is allowed, sabot-sabot system)
1. T-shirt with print
2. Pack lunch
3 Certificate (*Trophy for Championship)
LIST OF TEAMS:
1. Tiger Commando (Ormoc) - confirmed
2. IAG (Isabel) - confirmed
3. BAT (Baybay) - confirmed
4. SBAT (Sogod) - confirmed
5. Wolverine (Hindang) - confirmed
6. RAS (Cebu) - confirmed
7. Omega Red - confirmed
8. Reserve for Borongan team
Deadline for Full Payment of Registration of Team (php 3,600.00) is on or before Nov. 30, 2009
Game Scenario :
CLOSE QUARTER BATTLE (12 men respectively)
0700 - 0730 hrs - Late Registration/Chrono
0730 - 0800 hrs - Briefing of Rules and Regulations
0800 hrs - Game starts
The objective of the rules and regulations of this competition is to set the framework for a competitive event conducted under a safe, fair, and sport-manlike manner.
It should also be noted that it is impossible to make rules for all eventuality and that there will be specific verbal rules attached to certain stages of the competition. It is therefore the responsibility of the team as a whole and the team leader in particular, to take note of these specific regulations and abide by them.
The OPERATION CKK, a friendly Airsoft Competition is facilitated by the Wild Cats (Hilongos Airsoft Team)
1. The facilitator reserves the right to accept or deny entry of any competitor and or team.
2. Each team can registered of up to a minimum of 15 soldiers.
3. The registration fee is non-refundable and is inclusive of:
3.1.lunch 3.2. Souvenir shirt 3.3. Certificates or trophy
4. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis and will constitute full acceptance of the Game/technical/facilitator’s rules.
5. The competition is limited to only (10) teams, so send your registration fee earlier.
6. In-case of force majeure, the event may be modified, postponed or canceled.
7. Only registered players with signed waiver and the right outfit for the game will be allowed to play.
8. All teams must provide their own mandatory and optional equipment, borrowing of mandatory equipment from other teams is prohibited.
8. All teams will submit their final list of members one hour before the start of the competition. Or they can send their final list to the organizer as soon as possible the better.
9. Multiple registration or “proxy” playing is not allowed.
10. Violation to any of these rules will be grounds for disqualification.
11. Automatic Electric Guns only. Gas operated weapons, with the exception of pistols are prohibited. Maximum FPS is 450 @ 0.20 g BBs.
12. Banned substances/equipments are not allowed
13 .REAL GUN (not allowed inside the gamesite premises)
14.Alcoholic beverages during the competition are not allowed.
15. The organization reserves the right to withhold any equipment that could be detrimental to the safety of the competitor and or other players or provide undue advantage to the team.
16. Teams are encouraged to wear their team uniforms during the competition
17. Competing teams will be provided with colored arm band which will serve as markers. Removing of arm band marker during a skirmish will penalize the team and will be ground for disqualification.
1. Since this is in part of the celebration of the opening of our new gamesite, each team may it would be better to if you could bring your team banner)
2. Players can only fire their weapons on the playing area when a game is on-going and/or at the pre-selected test fire area.
3. Taking of banned substances.
4. Playing under the influence of illegal drugs and or alcohol.
5. No littering or vandalizing on the playing area and team rest area.
6. Indiscriminate use of your AEG outside the playing area.
7. Entering the game area unnecessarily.
8. Basic equipment:
9. AEG fps 450 @ 0.20 g BB
10. Only two (2) BOX mags is allowed for eachteam on every game.
11. Only 1 Slot Registered in 1-(one) Team. ("Double entry is not allowed")
12. No blind firing
13. No holding of gun
14. No removing of arm band during play
15. No removing of face protection on the game zone
16. No shouting HIT calls to your opponent
17. Must acknowledge getting hit
18. No playing out of bounds
19. No using civilians and or dead players as cover
20. No physical or verbal assault towards any player or guest
21. Players cannot question the decision of the marshals and/or technical team
21. Conduct unbecoming
22. No carrying of a real gun during game.
23. Do not steal
24. Protests must be made in writing and carry out by the team leader and should be submitted after every game
25. 1 The competition will be governed by a Technical Team
26. A protest fee of Php 1000.00 is required for a protest to be considered, refundable only 50% of the amount when a protest is found valid.
27.Avoid Wearing Shorts / T-Shirts / White T-shirts /Sleepers
DEVIATION FROM ANY OF THE STIPULATED RULES ABOVE WILL BE GROUNDS FOR INDIVIDUAL AND/OR TEAM DISQUALIFICATION. HOWEVER, THE FACILITATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AT ANY TIME SHOULD THE ORGANIZATION SEE NECESSARY. ALL TEAMS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES SOON AS PRACTICALLY POSSIBLE.
Playing time - TEN (10) Minutes