Sunday, April 25, 2010

CBS General Assembly


CBS General Assembly will be held in Parkmall on May 1, 2010. Accomplishments of the group and its future plans will be discussed. Reports in different committees will also be heard.

This event will also cater the election for the new set of CBS Officers and the oath taking will be done after the officers are elected. The incumbent BOT's have agreed to add "1 year membership in CBS" as one of the requirements in running for CBS-BOT.

All CBS members are encouraged to participate since this would mean a lot to the group. For further information about the CBS Election and General Assembly please visit our CBS forum.

2 comments:

fiancee visa said...

I just wanted to let you know, I really like the posts on your website. However I am viewing it with my Google Chrome Browser and the presentation doesn't appear to be quite right. It's not a big problem as I am able to see and read the postings but just thought I would inform you about that. Keep up

fighting games said...

nice tattoos , you really have the skills